Version 2.6 Beta Build 1215 will soon be available for download from opencpn
the opencpn.org Downloads page to find and download the latest Beta version binaries.....
Source is available now on sourceforge git repo.
64. Correct vector chart feature class config file state.
65. Correct GPSD 2.95 interface.
66. Implement S57 Overlay cell rendering for OpenGL (FS#604)
67. Allow S57 object query dialog to close with "X"
68. Correct transparent rendering of AnchorWatch circle.
69. Improve AIS lost
target logic (FS#651) Thanks Marco...really...
70. Correct Ctrl-Space (add MOB) (FS#675)
71. Correct OpenGL render cache logic in course-up mode. (FS#677)
72. Correct inital window position logic for GRIB and Dashboard (FS#578)
72. Implement AIS
AtoN rendering according to 2008 IMO standards (FS#672)
73. Add Galician (gl_ES) and Catalan (ca_ES) language support.
74. Experimental fix for screen
refresh after dialog close (FS#678)
75. Tracking: On timed tracking, allow trackpoints with 2 metre resolution.
76. Add toolbox->Etc option for Track highlighting.
69. AIS targets reporting position unavailable will be rendered in grey colour.
72. Untested in multiple monitor
setups on Windows. Marco?
74. Cannot reproduce the error with my hardware
. If this fix works for "Jump to Position" dialog, then we understand the issue a bit better.
75/76. Should allow more useful anchor
We are having a lot of trouble with OpenGL on Vista and W7.
We are not alone in this problem, according to Google
MS implemented a new screen
compositing model for Vista and later, which "broke" many OpenGL apps.
OpenGL users reporting problems are asked to please report the log entries describing the OpenGL configuration.
22:52:53 EST: OpenGL-> Renderer String: Mesa DRI Intel(R) 945G 20061017 x86/MMX/SSE2
22:52:53 EST: OpenGL-> Detected potential i945G renderer bug, disabling stencil buffer
22:52:53 EST: OpenGL-> Framebuffer Objects unavailable
22:52:53 EST: OpenGL-> Using Depth
22:52:53 EST: OpenGL-> Estimated Max Resident Textures: 24
This will help us to reproduce the problem more quickly, if possible.
Please remember to clear your Flyspray bugs if able, or at least annotate them for developer study...