Hello Jongough, hello all,
I made a silly test. BUT who knows.
On my tablet, W10 :
I created 4 EBL, with two fixed angle, one with a fixed direction and one with a fixed end. Early in north up mode.
I launched VDR and VDR read a file. All is well ... No problem. The boat
turns and both EBL who must turn rotates. "The EBL fixed end" revolves around the boat
. The EBL fixed management keeps its fixed direction when the boat is moving.
Then I had the idea to switch from North Up COG Up mode, hot. Ie without stopping VDR.
- The O icon bar disappeared
- O is blocked completely, without crash.
Second test :
With same kind of EBL. But I choice COG Up initially.
I run VDR with the same file.
At the beginning of the file, the trace is "north" so it works properly. A little further away, the boat turns 90 degrees to starboard. So:
- The chart rotate 90 degrees to port side, ---> Ok
- The fixed line correctly changed around the boat ---> Ok
- The line has fixed direction has rotated correctly, ---> Ok
- The two lines at a fixed angle, were not pivoted, ----> NOOOOOO PFUUUUU ...
- And O was blocked. ---> Pfuuu
Forced in this two tests to manually shutdown O.
Here join the VDR file used. (Den Helder, to Texel, North Nederland.)