Hi rgleason, thanks for your reply.
Here are the details:
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 2018
package OpenPlotter 3 (2022-07-18-OpenPlotter-v3-Starting-stable-64bit-img.zip)
- SD burned with Raspberry Pi Imager
- Installed OpenPlotter 3 (it contains OpenCPN
- Download the grib file of a small area using xygrib
- Grib file opened with GRIB 4.1 plugin
In attach you find the wind
map obtained with the OpenCPN Grib plugin (only the wind vectors are visible) and with XyGrib (which is ok).
The same problem occurs headless or with a small 7'' display attached to the hdmi port.