Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 30-06-2020, 00:37   #1

Boat: Wright 40 - 1977 build, ketch, 12 mts
Raymarine HD radome cable

Hi everyone,

I have just been gifted a 2nd hand Raymarine C80 chartplotter/radar/sonar display unit and a 2KW HD Radome. the only thing I don't have is the cable and I am having a hell of a job trying to find out what the Raymarine part number would be and also what the HD stands for. Does it mean it is digital? I am searching for some cable for it, with the correct fitting, but so far the sellers I have found are not able to tell me if their cable is the right one!

Does anyone have any idea what the cable is I need? or do you know anyone who has some for sale? thanks in advance.
Cheers
Gillie
S Y Tuppenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 10:05   #2
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 45
Re: Raymarine HD radome cable

Get the part # of the radome itself.... Can't tell exactly what you have without that. Typically the HD is associated with color also. ie: "HD Color". Assuming it's digital, HD, HD Color, etc, then the cable is a power and ethernet combination. But with the actual radome model number (like E52069E) then can determine the actual radar unit you have and the correct cable to connect to C80 (assuming they are compatible, they likely are)

Tags
marine, raymarine