Just installed Openplotter and had the same problem.
I narrowed down the problem to be either:
If your SD card has 64GB or more, it will automatically be formatted as exFAT, which is not compatible with OpenPlotter
Or otherwise it is because my first install was from an Image. Anyhow the following approach works:
- Download Openplotter v1.0.0 NOOBS (Not image)
- Extract the zip file
- Insert to SD card to windows PC
- Download and run the free "SD CARD FORMATTER"
- Download and run the free "guiformat.exe" to force your SD card to format as FAT32
- Copy over the NOOBS files from the extracted zip inside the NOOBS folder to your SD card
- Eject your SD card, insert into the PI and power it on and let it install OPENPLOTTER silently (you can follow the install on the screen
using and HDMI connection)
- When done it will boot OS but you will not have internet
because it is working as an access point and you can not do both access point and internet
on the same time.
- To get internet press the Open plotter Icon (anchor image) and then go to Network. Under network select client, press apply and restart. After the restart press the wifi
symbol and wait for 10 sec then all your possible network wifi's should come up. Login to a router and get internet.
- Now open the openplotter program again, select update in the menu and update openplotter. Now everything should work