Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Engineering & Systems > Marine Electronics
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 20-01-2021, 13:13   #1

Boat: Excess 11 Catamaran
Is it possible to connect multiple Tablets (iPad or Android) and/or Apple Watch to Ra

Hi,
Although there many topics on iPad vs Android and internal vs external GPS; I wasn’t able to find the answer to my question.

Is it possible to hook 2 (or more) tablets up to the WiFi network from a Raymarine Axiom MFD, both tablets running the RayControl app? If so, do these apps completely mirror the MFD display?

We have an iPad in the saloon, but sometimes we’d like to have a second tablet in one of the berths, displaying the wind shifts, AWA, etc etc.

Other advice on how to display the NMEA2000 data on mobile devices is also welcome. I believe some apps where available but only worked on the the previous version of NMEA network.

Last and very least; I know Garmin smartwatches allow you to get some of the NMEA data via the chartplotter. Does Raymarine have such a feature for Apple Watches? Ideally I would like to see things like ETA, AWA, AWS on my Apple Watch. #nerdalert

Note; we do have Raymarine i70s on board and the tablets/smart watch questions follow from a ‘nice to have perspective’.

Thanks in advance!
marcok is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Ipad