Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-06-2021, 15:16   #1

IridiumGO! spare parts?

Hi all, the mini charger input socket on my IridiumGO! unit has disconnected from the internal motherboard and consequently I can't charge it. I have contacted a lot of places to have it fixed, but it appears I need a new socket, which is probably not a standard off the shelf item. Does anyone know who sells spare parts for these things?
Chimere53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 15:50   #2

Boat: Morgan 382
Re: IridiumGO! spare parts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimere53 View Post
Hi all, the mini charger input socket on my IridiumGO! unit has disconnected from the internal motherboard and consequently I can't charge it. I have contacted a lot of places to have it fixed, but it appears I need a new socket, which is probably not a standard off the shelf item. Does anyone know who sells spare parts for these things?
It almost certainly IS an off the shelf part. If you take it apart and remove it, then check with https://www.mouser.com/ or https://www.digikey.com/

Hopefully there are some numbers printed on it to look up, as browsing the thousands of parts by picture might not be helpful.

Tags
iridium, parts