Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Engineering & Systems > Marine Electronics
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21-02-2021, 11:34   #1

Complete new instrumentation package needed

YR 2016 Beneteau Oceanis 41.1. Prior to my purchasing it massive theft and all the instrumentation was stolen so I need a complete package, It came with B&G but I am open to other brands. Chart Plotter 12", wind/depth/speed, autopilot including ram, VHS fixed/handheld, etc. Any recommendation on who to buy from would be appreciated. I would think with a complete package you could get a bit of a price break. I would have it shipped to Miami and then on to Sint Maarten

Thanks in advance for any assistance where to purchase, best brand, etc.
grboregon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
men, rum

Posting Rules