Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Scuttlebutt > Our Community
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 15-02-2017, 14:42   #1

seeking an old buddy

I am in the UK and an active member on a boat forum called Thunderboat. A old and valued member who is based in California has been missing for too long to be good and we are trying to check on his welfare. He is a coffin dodger like me and we have failed to raise him by personal message or by e-mail. So I thought I would try to find him Statesides We know him as Paul G. our site admin can't, by law, release his name into the public domain so all we have to go on is his name as Paul G, his last boat was registered at San Pedro and was named, we believe, LOS DOS.
He sold this boat but before completing the purchase of a Dutch barge he had to undergo surgery for colon cancer.
Sorry there is not much to go on but we are all concerned for him so if anybody can help you would make a lot of Brits very happy.
Phil
Phil70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2017, 17:28   #2

Boat: never mind...
Re: seeking an old buddy

When was the surgery? Likely a long recovery and away from the computer. Wish you the best in finding him!
iSaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2017, 13:07   #3

Re: seeking an old buddy

Surgery was over 2 years ago and that's OK as far as we know but he has said that he's had 2 heart attacks so his health is an issue. We hoped that maybe someone might remember the boat or have some memory of Paul himself, a great witty character, you wouldn't forget him.
Phil
Phil70 is offline   Reply With Quote