Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Scuttlebutt > Our Community
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-01-2020, 17:32   #1

New Member from the Sun Shine State

As a young kid, I would ride my bike down to the local boat ramp to pick up some easy change, tips from boaters. Helping them launching their boats. While in Junior High had a girlfriend who had two boats a Sun Fish sailer and one twin outboards, walkabout. Over time I learned to handle boats under 20-foot. My jobs also got me into running and operating much larger vessels along with many days and nights in Coast Guard Class. 40', 53', and 60' vessel were the largest and had more systems. But most of my time was running and operating the 40' Go fast Power Boats. For a few years to save money while working on custody of my daughter, I was a liveaboard on a 45-foot sailboat for the owner. Trust me it was very low rent for myself as I was security for his beloved sailboat and quilty move off and return as needed. But don't worry most of my saved money went to my lawyer.

Today, my daughter is off married with kiddos of her own and thankfully I had remarried and became a Florida cliff dweller in a small condominium. My main reason for being in this forum is to review and read stories on Boating leaning more on SCUBA stuff. I'm a PADI Open Water diver and spend a lot of time eating fish telling jokes and stories related to fun and mishaps. NO Boat, but I do RV when I can and always have been a camper. I love to camp, just about anywhere in the USA. Currently waiting on a new 2020 RV delivery.

OH, rubber rafting count for anything? What about small paddle Boats? If you are thinking of replying to this part of my post, don't I'm joking. But if I can help you with your boats I'll do my best to help you get'er done and back on the water.

QUESTIONS?

Tags
member, new member