Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 30-11-2020, 23:14   #1

Need a trustworthy and dependable Surveyor, either S.FL or SXM

Hello and good evening. I was recommended to this forum from the Hull Truth forum.

I just purchase, or under contract to purchase, a new to me, boat. It is a 1999 Princess V55. It is currently located in St. Maarten. From what that forum indicated, is that the surveyors on the island may not do a great inspection/survey and that I should fly a surveyor in from S. FL.

I would love this forum's opinion on this, as well as some highly recommend surveyors that will not screw me over nor gouge me. I am heading to the island this weekend and would like to get this accomplished at the beginning of next week.

I am also looking for a good diesel mechanic to go with me on a sea trial as well before I complete the contract.

Thank you kindly in advance....Also, I hope I posted this in the right forum, if it is not, is it possible to get it moved there.

Thank you kindly,

Michael
sandog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
survey, surveyor

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: