Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29-10-2017, 05:43   #1

My new Boat

I find a very nice boat in Brisbane that ticks most of the boxes. I don't have much time though as I have a very busy month ahead. Photoshoots in Australia, France, Switzerland and Austria keep me very busy but its now nearly time to head back to Australia and check out the new floating home.

I also weigh in on the Patreon topic. My basic point is that I dont expect a hand-out. I earn my money doing a job I love very much(photography) and I spend almost all that I earn on going sailing. Its my choice and I believe I have an enviable lifestyle and I personally am very satisfied. If people wish to support me through this platform then I am more than happy and I hope that in return they will be entertained and maybe even inspired.

dexport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2017, 23:11   #2

Re: My new Boat

Very nice Mate!! Being in Sydney, can't wait to be able to sail around Brissy and the great barrier!! Cheers!!
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boat