Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-10-2015, 08:04   #1

Boat: Bristol 35.5
Annapolis Show

could not believe the magnitude of that show.. got to most of the booths i needed to and by accident looked over and there was lin and larry pardey's booth. had a good talk with lin, and told her of my last adventure, told her to tell larry thanx for answering an email i sent years ago that he might remember.. larry not doing so well and wish him the best. took a bunch of photos on this ride back from montana to jersey and had some fun. i was photographed more than old faithful i think. grabbed this pudgy from a man moving to panama with his family.. said he doesn't like the direction of the country and gettin out. pudgy came with a trailer and sail kit and i saved about 2500. so worth the ride. posted my website (eddiethelockdotcom) on the back of pudgy and got about 500 hits on way home. was a blast. this boating thing new to me and leavin soon on a pearson 35 i hope before winter sets in. incidentally, boat name will be after my old man, william culhane, his mother wrote a story aobut 80-90 yrs ago and sent it to disney, received 35 dollars for the script. no proof of any transaction. no xerox machines back in the day. her family owned huge candy factories in nyc so big that my nephew found an invoice on ancestry for an order of 29000 lbs of candy. they were very wealthy, not my grandmother she musta been the black sheep, very poor. names like josephine and charlie in story are my great aunts and uncles.. the guy that penned his name as the author has a history of plagiarizing but it is what it is..my old man is Willy Wonka. miss ya old man.

powsmias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2015, 14:51   #2
Eternal Member

Boat: Cabo Rico 38
Re: Annapolis Show

Way cool pulling a pudgy with a scooter. Ride on man!!

Rich

Sent from my iPhone using Cruisers Sailing Forum
cabo_sailor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
annapolis