The boats name is Singoalla, You get better results in Googleing with it
I’ve never sailed one but there’s a test report of it in a book named ”700 segelbåtar i test”. This book was written by the guy who tested allmost all of the sailing boats to a swedish sailing magazine ”Båtnytt”.
According to this report:
- it was ment to be a big sister to the famous Vega but only 64 boats were produced (compred to thousands of Vegas).
- the second hand value is low (here in scandinavia)
- it is very simple in terms of construction and had a very low build quality compared to othe scandinavian boats of that time. For example it had no stringers and the main bulkhead was only bolted to the hull
, not laminated.
- it is light and have very rounded sections which makes it disappointing to sail.
- it has good inner volume and wide side decks
So there might be better choises than a Singoalla to choose for more open waters. An old HR Monsun 31 would be a totally differen beast and more suited to that kind of sailing. And nowadays it is reasonably cheap