I am looking to purchase
a 28 to 30 foot Sailboat for doing 2 hour sunset cruises.
I am looking at 3 older sailboats
1. 1977 Pearson
2. 1972 Ericson
3. 1975 C&C
All are about the same price
and in similar condition.
The features I want are
1. Room for 4-6 passengers in 0-15 mph winds
2. Roomy foredeck for seating.
3. Stiff in 0-15 MPH winds
4. Easy to single
5. Main sheet traveler out of the way.
6. Easy to walk forward (wide deck
and no rigging
in the way.)
7. Good balance so I can leave the helm
and help the passengers.
Thanks in advance for any advice.