Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 15-03-2019, 15:41   #1
cruiser

Boat: Solaris Sunrise Sport 36’
Statewide Mobile Marine

Greetings all,

I am curious if anyone has had an opportunity to have any interactions with Statewide Mobile Marine (doing business in New York/New Jersey), Statewidemobilemarine.com, or it’s owner, Julianne Godsey, and what your experiences have been. Thank you for your time and replies.

~Safe Journeys
Jahwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2019, 07:04   #2
cruiser

Boat: Solaris Sunrise Sport 36’
Re: Statewide Mobile Marine

Greetings to all once again,

I thought I would simply share a story of a very attentive and excellent customer service interaction with Statewide Marine. I recently had an opportunity to deal with them, from a very long distance away as I am in Seattle and they are in the New York/New Jersey area, and although I was probably a bit annoying and troublesome to deal, with they were always more than happy to assist in anyway they could. Since we frequently hear of negative dealings with many companies I thought I might share a positive example of a company that still operates with honesty and integrity, traits which seem to be harder and harder to find these days. Lastly, I have no affiliation with Statewide Marine and in fact simply found their website while looking for some used and out of production engine parts for my boat. Thanks for reading and have a wonderful summer!!

Safe Journeys,
~Jake
Jahwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2020, 21:37   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahwork View Post

I thought I would simply share a story of a very attentive and excellent customer service interaction with Statewide Marine. I recently had an opportunity to deal with them, from a very long distance away as I am in Seattle and they are in the New York/New Jersey area, and although I was probably a bit annoying and troublesome to deal, with they were always more than happy to assist in anyway they could. Since we frequently hear of negative dealings with many companies I thought I might share a positive example of a company that still operates with honesty and integrity, traits which seem to be harder and harder to find these days. Lastly, I have no affiliation with Statewide Marine and in fact simply found their website while looking for some used and out of production engine parts for my boat. Thanks for reading and have a wonderful summer!!

Safe Journeys,
~Jake
Stay far away from these guys. Glen has owed me money for incomplete work for many years. Hiding in a company in his daughters name now.
Ericson Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 07:55   #4

Stay away! Glen owes us $5000 for engines he never delivered.

It has been one whole year of excuses and bs. Avoid Statewide Mobile Marine at all costs!
Cshenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2020, 04:58   #5

Boat: Electra/Ariel/Triton

Oh yeah , he is a liar cheat and a fraud. His whole business a Craigslist scam. He has a website that makes you believe he has a business but it is a part of his scam . He cheated me out of $1000.00 on an engine scam . I'm not convinced he ever had a streak of honesty in him at any time.
Carl-T705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2020, 05:06   #6

Boat: Electra/Ariel/Triton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahwork View Post

Safe Journeys,
~Jake
Jake I think you are ..... Full of crap. On your first post you want to know if anyone had any dealings with these thieves ... Then two days later you post about all the work they did for you and how happy you are with these internet thieves.
Carl-T705 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
marine, mob