Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 30-08-2016, 09:22   #1

Boat: Gemini 105Mc+
Send a message via Skype™ to Sailorman Ed
excellent supplier : Best Boat Wire

I have recently placed several orders with Best Boat Wire (Geniunedealz) and have excellent support even when I have made an error or added something at the last minute after placing my order online. Not only are the prices excellent, but the delivery is quick. And the shipping cost is very reasonable.
I should have started my rewire project with them from the beginning.
very satisfied !!
Sailorman Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2016, 03:31   #2

Boat: Savage Nautilus with Yanmar 2qm15 inboard diesel.
Re: excellent supplier : Best Boat Wire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailorman Ed View Post
I have recently placed several orders with Best Boat Wire (Geniunedealz) and have excellent support even when I have made an error or added something at the last minute after placing my order online. Not only are the prices excellent, but the delivery is quick. And the shipping cost is very reasonable.
I should have started my rewire project with them from the beginning.
very satisfied !!
Hi Sailorman,
Glad you found a supplier you're happy with. I'm located in Australia and did a lot of online research when I was looking at a total rewire of my boat project. I ended up importing all my marine wire, battery cables, terminals, electrical equipment etc from a US company called TinnedMarineWire.com. They were great as far as shipping, communication, and service, was concerned. It only took ten days for the fairly large order I placed with them to reach me here in Australia and the products were of top quality. I was very pleased also with the fact that I saved about AU$700 by not using an Australian supplier. I would have no qualms about using TinnedMarineWire.com again if the need arose.

Cheers.
bony is offline   Reply With Quote