Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-07-2019, 08:23   #1

Boat: Salona 44
SC and GA destinations

Hey sailors, just doing a little daydreaming. Looking for potential destinations including and between Jacksonville, FL and Charleston. Could consider a little north of Charleston as well. Your favorite anchorages, marina’s, restaurants, cities, etc... I’ll be traveling mostly on the outside. Can dinghy a few miles and do short stretches on intracoastal, but fixed bridges less than 70ft are probably not going to be tested. Draft is about 6’9” so nothing real shallow with the big boat. Just doing preliminary research. I have charts and guides as my primary resource, but would love to hear your fabulous suggestions. Home port in St Augustine. Did Bahamas last year, but have to stick closer to home with the adventures this year with new a baby on the way.
Mabel Page is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
destination