The last time we crossed the tpecker going south from Mexico
, we kept one leg on the land and one in the water
and had no real problem. But the wait time for permission from the port captain
at Puerto Salinas Cruz was pretty long although correct.
Is there a possible route
to go out further to avoid the Tpecker and Mexico
We will be traveling to Panama
in the October November 2015 time frame. We do not want to check into Mexico unless there is an emergency
. We plan to sail to Costa Rica
and then down to Panama
. I remember talking about this in Salinas Cruz with other cruisers but we never came up with a good plan.
Is there another way?