Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-06-2017, 16:50   #1

Wireless Monitoring

Hi All, I'm looking into methods of monitoring the boat while I'm away. I'm finding wired and wireless systems that will alert me if something goes wrong with: intrusion; bilge; fire. Considering cost and methods I'm thinking about Yacht Protector. The only problem with that is the monitors are stick on. Has anyone used this system and if so how long do the stick on monitors really stick on? What do you think about wired over wireless especially with the consideration of a wireless being able to be hacked? Anyone who has experience with either type of system who can speak to the pros and cons is especially invited to respond. Thanks!
sail2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
monitor

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: