Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 27-01-2017, 07:06   #1

Boat: Shuttleworth Advantage
Force 4 Dinghies

Thought I would add this as a new thread because like me, I found many others were trying to get replacement collars.

Force 4 are the very popular New Zealand made RIB's with detachable inflatable collars. After 10 years the collar on mine was reaching the end of its usable life but when I tried to replace it I was disappointed to discover that Force 4 no longer existed. I am pleased to say that Feral Inflatables in South Africa now make replacement collars and because of the slide on design they can be shipped any where in the world. They are of very high quality with thermo welded seams using the same PVC as the original. Currently only the 3.1m is readily available but other sizes can be made.

Contact Feral Inflatables +27 (0) 39 978 22 11 or website Feral Inflatables - Fully & Rigid Inflatable Boats | Re-Pontooning - Home Page

I have no commercial involvement with the company just a satisfied customer. Peter - Tigger
Tupaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2023, 00:15   #2

Re: Force 4 Dinghies

Just wanted to say thank you for the tip. I just bought an old Force 4 that needs new tubes! have emailed them and we shall see.
Otherwise very hard to find any info.
captMat is offline   Reply With Quote