Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-04-2017, 08:19   #1

Boat: Newport 33'
Buying new dinghy in Bahamas

I am currently in Nassau and unfortunately lost my dinghy on my cruise from Bimini to Nassau - Kind of embarrassing... Either way, I've been searching for a dinghy in Nassau and really all over the bahamas now and am having zero luck. The one place that sells them in Nassau, Lightbourne Marine, is out of stock and wont have another shipment for several weeks. I found a 2nd hand dinghy and am attempting to patch it up, but it is proving to be relentless. Any suggestions for finding a new dinghy in Bahamas? Any suggestions for shipping a dinghy here from the states? Anyone coming to Nassau from the states willing to bring me a dinghy?? Thanks in advance for any advice!

Allen Ozier
Catalyst
SailingCatalyst is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Bahamas, buying, dinghy

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: