I have a 3 year old A-10, lightly used on the Chesapeake. It does the job but I would go a different route
if I had it to do over again. Several Issues:
1. I would prefer a lighter dinghy
, so I would look to the AB lite RIB next time.
does get between the floor and liner.
3. It regularly loses air.
4. The bow compartment takes on water so everything stored in there gets wet anyway.
5. The layout of the handles is not optimal.
6. The fiberglass floor has spider cracks in the gel coat.
7. The thwart seat has torn the hypalon mount strap with very little use. I have removed the seat.
I would characterize these problems as "minor annoyances" as opposed to major complaints. Just passing along the shortfalls per hindsight. Good luck. Kirk.