Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-03-2017, 10:25   #1

Boat: Hunter 44DS 2005
Rigging Technician in Finger Lakes, NY

Likely not the best region to look for technicians experienced on the B&R rig of the Hunter 44DS but...any references out there?

I have to step the mast regularly to get it on the hard deck in winter as well as get down through the locks off Seneca Lake.

For safety's sake I'd like to get an inspection, tuning (and training if possible) prior to sailing the lake this season as I also plan on heading south in the fall.

It would be also great to get some help/advice on changing/adding a halyard and on adding a spinaker/sail/pole/etc.
Thanks!
dwlocke is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rigging

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On