Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-03-2021, 11:01   #1

Manual toilet won’t pump in water

So I have read every post on this forum about this topic. Have replaced top gasket and was about to replace the whole assembly when I realized the intake through hull has about 1cm of its opening above the waterline. It’s not going to pump water in like that... Just thought I would leave this here because in all of my forum reading I haven’t seen anyone mention this as a possible cause for water not being brought in when pumping a jabsco manual toilet pump.
BrknWnd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
oil, pump, water

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off