Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29-01-2017, 06:02   #1

Boat: Taswell 44
Glacier Bay Mark II Thermostats

Some wires have come loose from the thermostats on my Glacier Bay Mark II digital thermostats (sorry I don't have the brand name or part number of the displays).

Does anyone have a wiring diagram? They made two models of digital readouts: a standard one and one for the ECM equipped systems. I need the wiring diagram for the standard thermostat. I believe the two wires that came lose were the leads from the sender unit on the cold plates.

Thanks,

Walter Conner
s/v Flying Cloud
walterc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2017, 06:30   #2
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Bristol 45.5
Re: Glacier Bay Mark II Thermostats

Quote:
Originally Posted by walterc View Post
Some wires have come loose from the thermostats on my Glacier Bay Mark II digital thermostats (sorry I don't have the brand name or part number of the displays).

Does anyone have a wiring diagram? They made two models of digital readouts: a standard one and one for the ECM equipped systems. I need the wiring diagram for the standard thermostat. I believe the two wires that came lose were the leads from the sender unit on the cold plates.

Thanks,

Walter Conner
s/v Flying Cloud
How about this , it may help.

http://www.carel.com/product/ir33

Regards John Tully
Typhoon is offline   Reply With Quote