Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 13-02-2020, 06:08   #16

Boat: Pearson 365 ketch
Re: Double Doodie in Georgia and Florida

That is my opinion and I would travel through Georgia without hesitation using the Double Doodie system. The wag bag waste disposal systems certainly meet the requirements in Georgia HB 201, again in my opinion. It would seem prudent to have this system set up in a manner that is obvious that this is the system being used. A careful logging of the disposals, as well as photographic documentation may be considered as well. Be respectful of the law enforcement personnel.
Phantom Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2020, 01:38   #17
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Cabo Rico 34
Re: Double Doodie in Georgia and Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave22q View Post
Given the glacial speed of laws updated for technology, I doubt that a composting toilet would be compliant with Ga law. I also strongly doubt that any health department would appreciate your dumping human waste into a dumpster. Sorry to sound negative but best to avoid unpleasant surprises.
..and where do you think doggie owners put Fido’s when complying to marina provided pet wast bags..?
AA3JY is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
florida, georgia