Press the 'flush' button and hear an audible click and nothing more. This is a raw water
Is this a motor
failure? Could something be jammed?
has been a project
the last several days. It has a new base as of yesterday but the motor
only was unscrewed and replaced. Wiring
looks ok and not popping a breaker. I'm not one to think coincidences. It did flush last night and died after a liquid only little (appropriate) toilet paper use.
It reminds me of starting a car with a dead battery
. (Batteries are full)
This is my first electric
head so learning
as I go. What say you plumbing
wizards? No idea on the age of the existing motor.