Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-05-2010, 12:10   #256

Boat: Sarum 28, unnamed as of just yet... Looking for ideas...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkJ View Post
There are only 7 pages to me, but then if you click your optins you can vary the amount of posts per page.

I have mine as Newest first so I am always on thre page that has, well, the newest post first!

As for alternate energies and kites, how about sails. Pretty unique idea, but there ya go
Ummmmm yeah... Im not just a rookie at sailing! As it turns out im a total rookie at using forums too... Didnt have a clue we had so many options to choose from! Kinda used to this set up now though, so think ill stick with it....

Sara, i did some quick calculations, n according to my books squirrels on steroids is not a viable option. You see, 10ssp (steroid squirrel powers) works out to be roughly only around 1hp, so you'd be much better off just having a good old diesel... Or... A kite, maybe???
What do you think bout the kite idea?
squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
propulsion