Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 14-03-2019, 13:34   #1

RYA Day Skipper course

Wanted to provide some feedback on the RYA Day Skipper Theory course which I've just been notified that I passed the exam Kudos go out to the people at Ocean training www.oceantraining.com who provided an excellent course which took me just over 3 months to complete. The 12 modules were packed with a ton of information (have a bunch of notebooks to prove it!!!)...plus the interactive CD illustrations were fantastic....finally the tutor was very good in providing timely response and feedback, especially since I'm living in Mexico. I would highly recommend this course (but be prepared to put in the effort)….to anyone who's serious about learning to sail.

It's now onto the Yachtmaster Theory course

Dennis Clarke is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
skipper