Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 20-08-2017, 00:30   #1

Looking to Gain Experience in Southern Spain

Hey, I'm new to all of this. I've been doing what research I can, but I am thoroughly interested in learning to sail. However, I am enlisted in the US Navy, stationed in Rota, and our schedule does not always allow for me to wander off to Gibraltar for a week or so to do a long training class.

Looking to see if any sailors in the area are willing to take me aboard for short trips so I can get my ears wet. Willing to pay or trade beer/pizza/Navy Ballcaps/homecooked meals/etc.

Also, looking to learn about repairing/fixing, so if you are here and working on repairs, I'm willing to lend my hands!
Free2GoodHome is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
enc, Spain

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off