Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-07-2017, 14:53   #1

Boat: Hunter 410 1998
looking for asa instructor

i just bought my first sail boat 35 ft beneteau,looking for instructor to come to st croix for a week or two of sailing,ive had the asa 101,ordered the 103 books will have the boat in a slip in green cay here, also have a house on the water, male, female, couple,come vacation here we can sail anywhere, bvi and south
tjandoverguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 14:13   #2
Marine Service Provider

Re: looking for asa instructor

Congratulations on the new boat!

We may be able to put together a private course on your boat for you in St. Croix if you would like. You can check out our website (www.LTDsailing.com) or email me directly for more information (Chris@LTDsailing.com).
LTDsailing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 15:40   #3

Boat: Beneteau 373
Re: looking for asa instructor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjandoverguy View Post
i just bought my first sail boat 35 ft beneteau,looking for instructor to come to st croix for a week or two of sailing,ive had the asa 101,ordered the 103 books will have the boat in a slip in green cay here, also have a house on the water, male, female, couple,come vacation here we can sail anywhere, bvi and south
Congratulations on your new (to you) Beneteau. And kudos for taking the courses. Having a professionally trained instructor on board will pay off in spades.

We were in the same situation 5 years ago having bought our first sailboat, a 2004 Beneteau 373. We took the ASA courses and practiced hard. BTW... I've come to love my boat as it wasn't my first choice.
Best wishes and feel free to PM me with any questions.
Andy
oslokid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
asa