Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-01-2021, 08:06   #76

Boat: Colvic Springtide 24 - modified
Re: Boat registration in the EU - as EU citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by africanmarco View Post
Hi Skipper Thomas,

I am also interested in the Polish registration (I am Italian). Could you complete your registration? Is it valid for life or 30 months as some web sites claim? Would you have a company to suggest for the paper work?

Many thanks,
marco

Hi Marco,

I can help you to register your boat in the Polish PYA Reja register, I just have it done for two my sailor friends from Portugal. The Polish yacht certificate is quite friendly, nor additional payments, no technical inspection, just one time did. The certificate - registration is not expensive, but all submitted documents have to be in Polish, or sworn translations into Polish must accompany.And this is source of additional cost. Basic documents is prove of ownership and prove of de-register from previous register (if applicable), as well as power of attorney for me, to represent you in front of Reja. Your boat must be below 24m long and only non commercial use. In standard conditions, EUR 320.00 should be sufficient, I will take care of all correspondence, payments and translations too. After registration into PYA Reja the Polish radio license is required. Documents to apply are the boat certificate, copies of your (owner's) SRC certificate and certificate of conformity of the radio station and all other transmitters. If conformity documents are in English they do not need Polish translation, so cost of EUR 80 would suffice.

You may contact me at kris@kmatuszewski.eu, if need more info or interested.

Kris

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Polish Yacht Certificate20210110.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	413.3 KB
ID:	230188  
Old 11-02-2021, 06:58   #77

Re: Boat registration in the EU - as EU citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie12 View Post

Any feedback on this registration outfit?

I am looking to use them but information in their emails seems conditional on me having paid upfront.

Are they legit?
Hahser is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boat, registration