Employee Benefits & HR Technology Solutions

Flexible Group Insurance solutions from a team you can trust

At Maxwell Agency Insurance Services our goal is to help your organization attract and retain quality employees by implementing best-in-class employee benefit packages. Our friendly team of advisors is here to help you save time, aggravation, and money. Start a conversation with us today.

Serving Costa Mesa, Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Irvine, Orange County and all of California

Maxwell Agency HR Tech

From open enrollment to ongoing administration. Our technology solutions have you and your team covered. If you are looking for a way to streamline your benefits program, we should connect.

Group Insurance Products

Maxwell Agency Insurance Services specializes in helping employers attract and retain the highest-quality employees by offering cost-effective benefit solutions.

Group Health

Group Dental

Group Vision

Long Term Disability / Life

Workers Compensation Insurance

Happy female entrepreneurs reading an e-mail on computer while working together in the office. Focus is on redhead woman.
medicare-insurance-backgroundpng

Individual Insurance Products

At Maxwell Agency Insurance Services we help individuals and families worry less about their insurance protection.

Medicare Insurance

Health Insurance

Medicare Advantage Plans

Life Insurance

Travel Insurance

What customers say ...

We focus on building a strong relationship with our customers. This means that we take the time to understand your needs before we quote.

"I have been working with Blake for the past 5 years. We have had the best service since day one. He is dependable, professional and his team has the best customer service."
5/5
"Maxwell Agency offers exceptional professional service. I met Blake a couple of years ago and he helped me every step of the way as I started up my new company. Great service."
5/5
"I have used Maxwell insurance for the past 2 years and am continually impressed with Blake's ability to build a comprehensive insurance strategy for my business and personal needs."
5/5

Why choose choose Maxwell Agency?

We are more than insurance. Our advisors specializes in long-term strategies that ensure your security and protect your future.

Because when attention to detail matters

Maxwell Agency Has You Covered

• Fast Quoting

We know time is always of the essence which is why we work efficiently to service each client.

• Personal Service

Each client has a different risk profile, and thus, gets personalized attention & customer service.

• Claims Advocacy

Insurance is meant to protect us and we're here when you need us the most - at the time of a claim.

Our process is simple

Start your quote online and we'll reach out to complete your coverage comparison.

• Start Online

Enter basic info on our website

• We Compare Carriers

We shop multiple carriers for you

• You Choose

Pick the coverage package you like best