THE BEST QUALITY MARINE RO SYSTEMS AND REFRIGERATION FOR BOATS AND YACHTS

WELCOME TO CRUISE RO, YOUR ONE-STOP SHOP FOR HIGH-QUALITY AND AFFORDABLE REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEMS FOR SALE. WE OFFER A RANGE OF PRODUCTS TO ENHANCE YOUR BOATING EXPERIENCE, INCLUDING OUR VERY OWN WATERMAKERS. ADDITIONALLY, WE OFFER OTHER SYSTEMS BY LEADING BRANDS OF MARINE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING:

Since 2006

Since 1998

Since 1968

Since 1973

WE ARE THE EXCLUSIVE SCHENKER DISTRIBUTOR FOR THE UNITED STATES AND MEXICO

WHY CHOOSE CRUISE RO? THE BEST REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER FILTRATION SYSTEMS

CRUISER PROVEN DESIGN WITH A TRACK RECORD OF DEPENDABILITY

Cruisers seek a high-quality, reliable, reasonably-priced industrial RO water system without sacrificing convenient features for servicing and maintenance. All products and systems distributed by Cruise RO Water and Power are known for their excellent track records and dependability.

ANSWERING THE PHONE AND EMAILS 7 DAYS A WEEK

We are proud to offer sales and technical support seven days a week! We offer friendly and often unbiased support and answers to all your questions. Need guidance on RO system maintenance or filtered water testing? We've got you covered!

THE BEST WARRANTY IN THE WATERMAKER BUSINESS

We offer simple design, quality reverse osmosis system parts, and assembly methods. As a result, we offer the best warranty in the watermaker business. Our commercial reverse osmosis machines are guaranteed to be defects-free, producing high water quality for your boat. They properly cover all your watermaker needs for three years (36 months).

OUR INDUSTRIAL REVERSE OSMOSIS MACHINES

80% less power consumption

ENERGY RECOVERY

Powered by your engine

ENGINE DRIVEN

Powered by your A/C generator

AC

ro-upgrades

Space saving & compact

SIMPLE

Powered by your D/C power supply

DC

Built to your exact needs

CUSTOM

OUR REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER SYSTEM PARTS

cruise-ro-assembled-watermaker-module-1c

FULLY ASSEMBLED MODULE #1A

cruise-ro-assembled-watermaker-module-1c

FULLY ASSEMBLED MODULE #1C

FULLY ASSEMBLED MODULE #2B

CUSTOMER FEEDBACK

I cannot say enough about CruiseRO and the customer service they provide. I installed a sea maker 40 in my Jeanneau 54DS and upon startup I noticed I had a feed problem to the high pressure pump. I contacted Cruise RO and Charlie built a mockup of my system. He discovered I needed a larger output feed pump and 3/4″ feed lines. He tested the new pump in his mockup before shipping to me. Everything was labeled as to where it was to be installed in the system. After two hours I was making water. This is one incredible company.​

Check out what our clients say about our service, commercial RO water systems, marine refrigeration, and more here.

OUR MOST POPULAR PRODUCTS

12-24VDC Condensing Unit

REFRIGERATOR COMPRESSOR

SS NON-EUTECTIC EVAP PLATE

LOWER PROFILE, FASTER COOLDOWN

cordless-winch

WINCHRITE ABT

CORDLESS WINCH HANDLE

marine-battery

PROCHARGE CHARGER

12V / 60 AMP / 12.5 X 8.5 X 3.75

BOAT REFRIGERATION SYSTEMS

coolblue-non-eutectic-refrigeration-evaporator-system

TECHNAUTICS COOLBLUE MARINE REFRIGERATION SYSTEMS

AC Systems

FRIGOMAR USA MARINE REFRIGERATION SYSTEMS

SHIPPING AND DELIVERIES

We can typically ship your SeaMaker watermakers the next business day after you make the order. Delivery of the watermaker, which comes in four boxes, will take UPS Ground 4 to 5 business days.

The CoolBlue marine refrigeration units arrive in 2 boxes. Since we test them for 48 hours before shipping, please allow 7 to 10 business days to receive your units.

OUR PHILOSOPHY

Our design philosophy is simple: Build a watermaker that is easy to install, operate, service, and repair. But most importantly, we do it without a “Marine” or “Cruising Gear'' price premium. We design the best low-cost RO water systems with no proprietary parts. As a result, you aren’t locked into an overpriced relationship for consumables or replacement parts.

Our service doesn’t just result in a cheaper commercial RO water filter system but also a better one. We at Cruise RO Water and Power are liveaboard cruisers. We strive to provide fellow cruisers with affordable, cruiser-tested solutions for their watermaker, power generating, and marine refrigeration needs.

CONTACT US

2448 Carroll Lane,
Escondido, CA 92027

619-609-3432
Sales & Technical Support

619-990-6696
Manufacturing & Shipping

info@cruiserowater.com