Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 14-04-2019, 13:39   #1

COLOMBIA TO EUROPE, GOING EAST!

Greetings Captain!

Thank you for visiting my offer and taking your time in reading my message!
I am offering my sailing sevices to you! for those that are daring to cross the Atlantic anytime soon.

My name is Lucas, I am a strong and young soul that is going through life smiling and learning, learning and smiling. Sharing my happiness with you is a joy and I do nothing else than life by this joy. Life is beautiful. Full of oppertunities, music and love. Opportunities such as the chance to write a message on Cruisersforum and get replies from Captains whom I don't know yet but can become a companion for months on a boat! incredible isnt it?

I am here willing to jump on a boat with you. listen, learn and laugh. Sailing isn't working for me, it's fun and I enjoy it. yes it might be tough sometimes in a storm or with rain howling on us but that's adventure. a gift rather than dangerous.

In this moment of my life I've finishes my travels around the world and want to end it by sailing back home (Holland) Europe. I am currently in Colombia, so for those of you who are on the coast of Colombia please I ask you, shoot a message. and for those of you who are in Panama as well. I am willing to fly, on my costs anywhere close, anytime soon to make the passage to Europe.

As far as my experience goes, I've been sailing around the coast of New Zealand in a 65ft Brig, so I know all the basics such as the must-know knots and rules on a boat. I am very clean, like to tidy up and have a clean space, and orden. as a chef, hygiene is very important for me. as well as listening and following your rules. I accept and respect your space and will treat it as I would treat my house. I dream to buy a boat one day, so these days with you on the boat are very important and valuable to my future dream. I listen with care to your instructions and follow with understanding.

I set a mood with a little guitar play and we can enjoy conversations together.
I respect rules such as NOT drinking while sailing, and of course absolutely NO drunkness.

all in all, you can expect an honest, respectfull, joyfull and hygienic crewmember, that enjoys sailing. Send me a message if you're interested to have a videocall to get to know each other!

Lucas Benjamin Beths
Sunsar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Colombia, Europe, rope