Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-07-2017, 15:26   #1

1 Crew Wanted (recreational), Puerto Aventuras Mexico to Port Aransas, TX

Hello, I'm looking for someone to crew (recreational) on my boat for a trip from Isla Mujeres MX to Port Aransas, TX.

She's a nice boat, I've been sailing her now 6 years and I've done this same gulf crossing 3 times at different times of the year.... This direction and month make for the best trip as long as there's nothing on the NHC (NOAA).

Send me a message if you are interested, I am just sitting at Puerto Aventuras waiting to find another person to keep a safe watch schedule.

Just have a passport and be legal.
aodel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2017, 14:35   #2

Re: 1 Crew Wanted (recreational), Puerto Aventuras Mexico to Port Aransas, TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by aodel View Post
Hello, I'm looking for someone to crew (recreational) on my boat for a trip from Isla Mujeres MX to Port Aransas, TX.

She's a nice boat, I've been sailing her now 6 years and I've done this same gulf crossing 3 times at different times of the year.... This direction and month make for the best trip as long as there's nothing on the NHC (NOAA).

Send me a message if you are interested, I am just sitting at Puerto Aventuras waiting to find another person to keep a safe watch schedule.

Just have a passport and be legal.
Hi

Are you still looking for someone to crew with you?

I'm interested
avid_traveler is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crew, crew wanted, Mexico, wanted