Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-11-2015, 13:33   #1

Caribbean to Panama and possibly Galapagos

Hi all,

We are a newly married early 40's couple on a 43ft Dufour 2001 yacht heading back to Australia. My wife is Swedish/Australian and I'm Australian. We run OceanCrusaders dot org and are heading to the Pacific for our Plastic in the Pacific Crusade where we will look for the damage plastic is causing to our oceans, educate people along the way and also go diving lots to check out the underwater world.

We are looking for crew who are passionate about sailing and diving and the ocean to join us for legs of our journey. You will need to contribute to costs as we area charity and don't have money to cover your dreams.

We will be sailing from Grenada around the 18th November to Union Island and spend a week or two diving the Tobago Cays, conducting some beach cleanups with other cruisers. In early December we will head over to Panama, a 1200nm journey where we will then tick off a bucket list and go through the Panama Canal. We will then provision up in Panama City for the journey to the legendary Galapagos Islands where we will spend Christmas and new years.

If you want to join us on this epic journey to some amazing places, then get in touch.
Old 11-11-2015, 07:15   #2

Boat: MARTIN 32
Re: Caribbean to Panama and possibly Galapagos

Hola OceanCrusaders,

We are Eve and Mark Rossmiller, semi-retired living in David, Panama.

Resume: We completed a 6 day voyage from Aruba to Bocas Del Toro in Dec-Jan 2015 on a 64ft ketch for ~850 nmiles. I am 56, have additional experience racing 30ft Martin J-class boats in the PacificNW, Astoria, Columbia River for two years. My wife Eve, 54, is an experienced cook and novice deck hand but we both know our way around a sailboat. We would cover our to-from airtravel expenses. If this sound like what you are looking for a crew, please let us know, when and where you will actually be in Tobago. We have our own equip. and foulies; two duffles.

We can attached our photo of us at the Bocas Marina, Panama. We have US passports, are fluent in Spanish, no time constraints, perfect health, use no drugs, and very amicable people who love sailing. My Cruiser forum member acct. is Rosebud1. Cruisers & Sailing Forums - View Profile: Rosebud1

Thanks for your consideration,

Marco y Eva Rossmiller
mrossmiller at gmail dot com

Tags
Caribbean, Galapagos, Panama, rib