Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-10-2016, 19:56   #1

Boat: Corbin 39 Pilot House, Tayana 42
Panama to French Polynesia

Looking for one crew on the 45 foot ex ocean racer from Panama to French Polynesia . We are a Family of 3 ,Casimir the captain, Claudine the admiral and our 12 year old son Charlie. The boat is well outfitted for the journey . We have lived on Cetus for the past 20 years and for Charlie is the only home he knows, (he never lived on land) . We are French nationals with limited English. Claudine being french is superb cook, Casimir a very knowlegable skipper that in the the old days did ocean race boat deliveries all over the world, Charlie, a happy going boat kid that can spend hours in the water spear fishing and snorkeling. Our boat, is old, but well taken care of and very well outfitted with modern electronics, water maker ,huge bank of solar and batteries so there is never shortage of power on board. We are also looking for the experienced crew, easy going and wanting to explore new places and islands with who would help with watches and some light duties.
I'm posting this on their behave as they are on route to Panama from Ecuador and out of the internet reach. I know them personally, sailed with them many times and to bad can do this trip together with them.
Old 03-10-2016, 10:15   #2

Re: Panama to French Polynesia

Henryk, I'm interested in knowing more about the dates they would like to sail and any other information you may have about the trip and what their expectations are for their crew. My name is Alex and I'm a 25 year old college educated male. I've been involved with sailing for 5 years now and would like to see how I could help you and your friends during their trip.

My email is Alex@waughpm.com Please reach out to me so we can get connected. Thanks!
Old 03-10-2016, 12:23   #3

Send a message via AIM to Eric1991 Send a message via MSN to Eric1991 Send a message via Skype™ to Eric1991
Re: Panama to French Polynesia

Hi Henry,

I would be very interested into helping out. My name is Eric, and I'm from Québec. I speak perfect French and English. I'm presently in Colombia and trying to cross the Pacific (at least part of it). I'm presently doing a world tour only hitchhiking, and even if I have just a few week at sea, I manage to learn a lot and know that it won't be long for me to pick up the necessary skill to help on board. Also having a base in Spanish, I can help with communication on Galapagos as well.

To contact me, please use my email address: eric060991@hotmail.com

Tags
enc, French Polynesia, Panama