Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-08-2016, 01:17   #1

Crew available from Europe to Caribbean

Hi, Im Maximiliano Cahis 30yo from Chile. Right now im travelling Europe with a back ticket flight for august 31, but instead want it to go by boat. I speak fluent spanish and english.
In my sailing experience, have sail over two weeks straight (from Valparaiso to Robinson Crusoe island in a war ship) and have done short tracks in sailboat in south of Chile, Chiloe island channels. Last month i was working on a catamaran for tourist in Costa Rica too.
Also, im a rescue firefighter, good response to emergencies, fit to moove fast in the boat and very easy going guy. Can help in what you need in your boat from cleaning deck, cooking or help in the nigh shifts sailing. Have license to sail too.
Im looking for somebody that start the trip around august/september/october 2016 from anywhere in europe or africa .
Any question please just ask! Im gonna answer it as soon as possible. My email its maxcahis@gmail.com or whatssapp +56995472481

See you!
Old 30-09-2016, 08:51   #2

Re: Crew available from Europe to Caribbean

NOT ANYMORE. IN CARIBBEAN HEADING TO SOUTHAMERICA

Tags
Caribbean, crew, crew available, Europe, rib, rope