Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-07-2016, 05:39   #1

Boat: Cranchi Atlantique 48
Cruising on a motor yacht next week, from Spain to Italy

Hello, I am a Scandinavian male and the proud new owner of a 48' Cranchi Atlantique.

Currently the boat is moored near Alicante, in the South of Spain. During the next couple of weeks, I wish to take it to Genoa in Italy - around 700 miles away.

I do not anticipate any problems steering it all the way, but the yacht is just a little bit bigger than I would be comfortable handling alone.

So I am looking for someone to come along - 1 or more people with at least a minimum of maritime experience.

Various other skills would also be welcome, but not required - such as languages, cooking, technical, area knowledge, etc.

The boat has 3 cabins and 2 bathrooms, with modern conveniences like hot showers and air conditioning - so you will be comfortable.

The engines and other essential systems have just been serviced.

I think it would be enjoyable to spend around 1 week for the trip. It may be possible to set out this weekend already, but I can be somewhat flexible with the dates, and will keep an eye on the weather of course.

I will cover the expenses for and on the boat, including food and fuel.

By the way, I am fit, adventurous and easy-going..!

Just send me a message if you are interested, and tell a bit about yourself. We can then discuss how to proceed.

Thanks for reading.

Old 09-07-2016, 10:21   #2

Boat: Cranchi Atlantique 48
Re: Cruising on a motor yacht next week, from Spain to Italy

Update: I have had to postpone the planned trip. It will have to be done a few months later than I thought.
I do not know yet, exactly when I will be able to make the trip. Will post an update here, once I know more.
-Sven
Old 09-07-2016, 16:30   #3

I would be interested in this trip, once you hammer out the details let me know so I can figure out if it's possible.
Old 10-07-2016, 02:14   #4

Dear Zven, am a riteree, have the licence for boat and motor boat. esperience with long distnce trip. During my life had worked with assistance \( instruments) to vessels. Am at dispodas, for more info plesse contact me at subani@hotmail.it or +393477366307 Thk Rgds
Ivo

Tags
cruising, Italy, motor, Spain, yacht