Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-04-2017, 04:17   #1

Crew Available from Hawaii to North America in Late September/October

I'm looking for an opportunity to crew from Hawaii to somewhere in North America leaving in late September or October.

I have essentially no experience, but am very fit, hard-working, easy-going, fast-learning and get along well with pretty much everyone. And willing to work for free of course. 29 y/o male.

If my background is of any interest...after a short career in private equity and a brief stint at a start-up in the sports industry, I dropped everything to do impact investing in Uganda. My contract ends in June, after which I'm headed to Myanmar, Cambodia, and Vietnam for a few months to track down a few leads on possible new jobs. I'm then heading to Hawaii for a friend's wedding and trying to get back home to Texas shortly thereafter.

Any advice, introductions to friends-of-friends, or opportunities are greatly appreciated.
andrewdurke is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crew, crew available, hawaii