Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats)
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19-04-2018, 13:16   #1

Send a message via Skype™ to kitehawaii
Complete IC-M802 HF Marine SSB and Pactor Modem with ICOM Automatic Antenna Tuner AT-

$3200

All manuals online

ICOM HF Marine IC M802 Tuner with Speaker
ICOM Automatic Antenna Tuner AT-140
Includes all cables and antennas to hook up.
Pactor DR-7800 P4 Dragon SCS High Performance HF Radio Modem

I planned on going cruising but crew issues force me to stick to coastal cruising where I don't need this great unit.
Can ship world wide with buyer Pre Payment via FedEx users pays all shipping charges

Whole units weighs approx 30 lbs and fits in 24" x 20" x 5" deep or similar. Shipping fromHawaii.

The latest ICOM Digital Signal Processor technology with a compact remote head

Standard 4×8 remote controller

The IC-M802 offers an industry-standard 4-inch tall (10.16 cm) remote controller. When set up with the IC-M502 VHF radio, Icom offers you a complete communications station.

Large LCD with dot matrix characters

You can easily read the alphanumeric name of any of the 1355 ITU channels at a glance with the large LCD display. Nighttime operation is no problem with 10 levels (plus OFF) adjustable backlit display and keypad.

Easy to use in all conditions

The IC-M802 offers two large dials – bank and channel – for easy channel selection. Up to 16 banks of 20 (max.) each for user channels, and 17 banks for ITU channels are available.

Built-in digital selective calling

For added safety at sea, the IC-M802 offers the latest in one-touch DSC emergency communications technology. (ITU Class E standard.) The emergency button is covered by a red, spring loaded hatch to avoid accidental DSC activation.

Digital signal processor advantage

The speech compressor, utilizing DSP, increases average talk power. Flexible filter settings provide for narrow band signals like e-mail, SITOR, FSK and other operation without an optional filter.

150W (PEP) of powerful output

150 Watts of power offers superior worldwide communications. A one piece, die cast aluminum chassis and a large cooling fan allow continuous transmission at full output power– very important for data communications, like e-mail.

One-touch e-mail access

An SSB first! The IC-M802 can be set to memorize your HF e-mail access frequency, mode and bandwidth settings. At sea e-mail has never been easier.
* Please consult with an HF e-mail provider for details.

Includes Automatic antenna tuner, AT-140, antenna wiring

An automatic antenna tuner, AT-140, easily connects to the IC-M802. When the tuner cannot tune the antenna, the IC-M802 bypasses the tuner and displays a warning indicator on the LCD.

kitehawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2018, 08:17   #2

Boat: Catalina 470
Re: Complete IC-M802 HF Marine SSB and Pactor Modem with ICOM Automatic Antenna Tuner

I'd be interested in the Pactor modem, if you're prepared to sell it separately. I'll PM you with my info, and you can let me know. No worries if you want to keep it all together...

-David
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
Davidhoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2018, 09:30   #3

Boat: SAnta Cruz 27
Re: Complete IC-M802 HF Marine SSB and Pactor Modem with ICOM Automatic Antenna Tuner

Was it ever installed??
donradcliffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2018, 10:58   #4

Location: Back in Mexico cruising the northern part of Sea of Cortez
Boat: 1999 Pacific Seacraft 40

Is there any way the Mods could reduce the photo size?
Smokeys Kitchen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2018, 10:58   #5

Location: Back in Mexico cruising the northern part of Sea of Cortez
Boat: 1999 Pacific Seacraft 40

Whoops - looks like it was just a delayed loading issue on my end.

Sorry
Smokeys Kitchen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2018, 11:13   #6

Send a message via Skype™ to kitehawaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by donradcliffe View Post
Was it ever installed??
Yes it was, once on my boat and on the previous owners boat. He sent it to me complete and I'm selling it complete also.
kitehawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2018, 11:29   #7

Hi David,
Interested in the complete set, please advise how old the kit is and expected deliver cost to the UK Northumberland NE61 5AU and best price to sell complete
Kind regards
Alan Anderson
alnonline@hotmail.com
alnonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2018, 15:16   #8

Boat: Baba 40

In line for US (Virginia) delivery.

Thanks
Sailshabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2018, 15:31   #9

Boat: Lagoon 450

Put me on the list of interested buyers. I have to get one for World ARC so am serious.
I'm in Grenada.
PM on gstent@stent.com.au
gstent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 07:08   #10

Did you sell the icom?
GuyM is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
antenna, icom, marine, modem, pactor, ssb