Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-04-2016, 15:58   #1

pirate Looking For Sailing Experience In Central America

A while back I made a post about going to Costa Rica and looking for some sailing experience.

I've been in Costa Rica for almost month and a half, I love it here and the nature is amazing, but I'm still looking for some sailing experience hence the repeated post.

About me: I'm 27 y/o male Software Engineer traveling around the world and eventually hoping to become a liveaboard on my own boat. I have no real previous sailing experience. However I have 5 years+ windsurfing experience so I do have general understanding of how sails, jibes, etc work. I enjoy good conversations, wind and water.

- Help around (have experience building, repairing stuff, electronics and of course computers)
- Participate in watches and other boat duties
- Share expenses (I'm not looking to rent a boat, but I'm willing to contribute and cover my own costs)
- Get to the boat, I'm open to travel within Central America
- Short notice is fine and I'll try to adjust my traveling plans if possible
- I speak fluent English and Latvian, I can understand/read Russian.

P.S.
My FindACrew profile has extra information, but feel free to ask me anything here as well.

Tags
Central America, enc, sail, sailing