Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-03-2017, 08:02   #1

Cruising in the Caribbean - Leewards and Windwards

1 or 2 crew WANTED for all or part of this spectacular season in the Caribbean Leewards and Windwards - March through June. Cruising with plenty of time for sightseeing / walking on the islands. Probably some of the most interesting scenery in the Caribbean!

Comfortable very well equipped 50 ft Beneteau, 5 cabins 3 heads. Skipper is a very experienced retired Brit.

You will be an English speaking male or female non-smoker over 35, and either be an experienced sailor or an able cook interested to learn to sail. (All crew will do watches and cooking).

Negotiable contribution sought.

Please Private Message me with your information.
msanford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 14:16   #2

Re: Cruising in the Caribbean - Leewards and Windwards

I am 48 yr old male with over 20 ys sailing experience, owned and lived on many of my sailboats and did extensive local sailing in Southern California...Non smoker/drugs, love to cook and doing all aspects of sailing....
lookingsailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2017, 04:20   #3

Hi Looking Sailor
Full details on my website wwwdotyachtdashfreyaatgmaildotcom.
Please email me sailingdotfreyaatgmaildotcom for additional information if still interested
msanford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2017, 10:06   #4

Boat: Standfast 33, building a 65 ft Wooden Schooner

How much are you offering skippers/cooks or even those who can do and are licensed for both?
Scot McPherson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2017, 14:36   #5

Boat: Allied Seawind I 30

Ahoy! My name is Felix Flecha and I live in Puerto Rico.
I hold a Merchant Mariner document, I am an PADI scuba instructor and also a
marine mechanic. I love surfing, I been working for the past 13 years on the charter industry. I have a TWIC card. I am 44 years old waterman!
Wating to hear from you if crew still needed!
Fair Winds.
Fair Winds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2017, 16:51   #6

Send a message via Yahoo to sailormanlou Send a message via Skype™ to sailormanlou

Quote:
Originally Posted by msanford View Post
1 or 2 crew WANTED for all or part of this spectacular season in the Caribbean Leewards and Windwards - March through June. Cruising with plenty of time for sightseeing / walking on the islands. Probably some of the most interesting scenery in the Caribbean!

Comfortable very well equipped 50 ft Beneteau, 5 cabins 3 heads. Skipper is a very experienced retired Brit.

You will be an English speaking male or female non-smoker over 35, and either be an experienced sailor or an able cook interested to learn to sail. (All crew will do watches and cooking).

Negotiable contribution sought.

Please Private Message me with your information.
Bonjour!

Recently returned to Arizona from a magical two weeks in Martinique. The port of Le Marin inspires me to get into the yachting business. I am a Culinary Institute of America grad and retired last year from the Sailors' Union of the Pacific as an AB. i'm 67 years old.

I just bought Chapman's Book on Piloting. I want to learn. I watched a lot of kite sailing in Martinique and I don't know anything about wind and sail.

I am a helmsman and watch stander by preference but have worked as a day man as well. I haven't sailed for three years. I hold a valid US Coast Mariner's Credential with rating of AB Limited. I have a valid twic card. STCW expired.

Thanks. Christopher Roblee
sailormanlou is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Caribbean, cruising, rib, wind