Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-04-2017, 06:54   #1

Looking for a CAT and captain for st martin - help

Good morning,
I am looking for a captain and a CAT or a Captain and owners time for a sailing trip in St martin this summer..Anyone know anyone that skippers their own boat. I have found when sailing the BVI that it has been less expensive and more fun going with someone that skippers their own boat. I have done BVI 7 times. We did bareboat and brought our on captain, we did moorings with their captain we did boat owner/captain. We also did owners time and found a captain on travel talk site. I will be open to that too. We really enjoyed that because we were able to communicate with capt before to get a feel for things. Please give suggestions. we are fun laid back group in our 40's and early 50's. Ready to celebrate my 50th!
Bama girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 19:20   #2

Re: Looking for a CAT and captain for st martin - help

Is 6 nights enough time
Old 12-04-2017, 14:46   #3

Re: Looking for a CAT and captain for st martin - help

We plan on flying in early to see the SIghts on st martin then board the CAT, I can do 7 nights. I just need to find a CAT.

Tags
captain, St Martin