Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-04-2016, 03:40   #1

Ionian Summer

Hi just bought sail boat Lefkada Greece intend sail the Ionian Islands this summer , need someone to assist with mooring and anchoring share food and drinks rest is mine . Need someone preferably middle aged I am retired yet very active and young at heart and easy going.
Old 02-04-2016, 18:51   #2

Boat: OPB (Other Peoples Boats)
Send a message via Skype™ to softgoodsint
Re: Ionian Summer

Hello 'Greek', The first question any of us will ask is please tell us about your boat, especially if it's a 'just bought', we'd love to hear about it. That way, we get to share in your 'just closed the sale' enthusiasm (without the cost, whew) {;^D).

That said, I've been wanting to sail the Ionian Islands for quite some time, but my near term schedule is such that I'd not really be available for about three months, but then, from July onward, I would be available, 8-10 days at a time. Can PM with CV. Coming from the states, I'd be flying into the Athens airport and surface transport from there. Is Lefkada home for you, or a cruising stop over?
Old 02-06-2016, 07:54   #3

Hi ,

My name is Gonzalo, I´m Spaniard, I´m 38 and I saw your Ad in Cruisersforum. Frankly,I wonder if it´s still available a place, what are your plans...

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards.

Gonzalo
Old 05-06-2016, 14:52   #4

Hello Captain, Sounds like an interesting proposition. How long do you imagine the voyage to be. I am licensed as captain/skipper for 40 brutto ton boats and just came back from sailing on a 38 foot Beneteau with friends from Nikiti, Halkidiki to Skiatos, Skopelos and Alonnisos last week. I would be happy to come as crew and company and for the love of the sea. I have some free time this summer and would love to join for help and practice. I cook decently as well. Speak fluent English and decent German, French, Spanish, Russian. Learning Greek. I am 56 and still working, but my business is mobile and can be run from anywhere. I have a few phone calls a day to make not more than an hour total and not urgent so I can make them off sailing time. I am active, energetic and quick on the boat. Young at heart and easy going applies to me as well. Good sense of humor and common sense. I usually make a good lasting friend. Lived in several countries and continents throughout my lifetime.Currently spending time in Bulgaria and Greece. Looking forward to hear from you. Sincerely, Emil

Quote:
Originally Posted by greek View Post
Hi just bought sail boat Lefkada Greece intend sail the Ionian Islands this summer , need someone to assist with mooring and anchoring share food and drinks rest is mine . Need someone preferably middle aged I am retired yet very active and young at heart and easy going.

Tags
ionian