Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-01-2017, 14:17   #1

From India to anywhere late June or July

My name is Kris and I am looking to volunteer as a crew member on a vessel sailing from anywhere in India. I will be in India from April through June and able to meet anywhere in India to join the crew. Im looking to gain experience and help out with where I can.

Essentially I have no sailing experience. 4 days in Panama is about it. However, I'm extremely useful in many situations, with the ability to fix just about anything, learn quickly, read maps, (I'm a trained cartographer and GIS technician) as well as drone pilot. I will have some camera equipment and a drone for video and photos.

Im happy to chat about anything you may be wondering and thank your for taking the time to read this. If I can get aboard a vessel all I'm looking for is free lodging. I'll work hard for you and be able to pull my weight.

Thanks,
Kris
kman9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
India

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: