Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-04-2017, 22:19   #1

Boat: Soubise 50
Crew wanted for 50' cat

Anyone interested in sailing a 50' cat from Honolulu to Puget Sound starting mid to late May? Roughly a 14-20 day trip. Let's discuss needs and options. Send a PM. Mark S/V Sotavento.
Mark Sutherland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 23:24   #2

Boat: Adraia 500
Re: Crew wanted for 50' cat

How much NM ,and how much USD ?
Tnx
Braco Dalmacija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 23:48   #3
Marine Service Provider

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Howdy Mark.

I am available to assist you as Experienced Crew for your voyage. I am an experienced and mature and knowledgeable sailor, with years of sailing on a wide variety of boats and 3,000+ blue water passage miles under my keel, including a voyage from Kauai to San Francisco.

I am geared to be available on short notice (as little as 24 hours) when needed. My focus for ALL of 2017 is to crew on voyages for owners and professional yacht deliveries too. I am available for Atlantic, Caribbean, ICW, Mediterranean, Pacific, PNW or elsewhere. I fly very inexpensively, and can be in 60 global ports in 24 - 48 hours. Some simple and fair conditions apply.

I have some brief information on my CF Profile "About Me" page here: Cruisers & Sailing Forums - View Profile: Steady Hand

I also have extensive information about me in my off-forum, but still online, Sailing Credentials. My credentials site includes information about my experience, my formal training, my POV about Sailing, my POV about Crewing, photos, and more. It also includes hundreds of verbatim testimonial comments about my character, honesty, trustworthiness, helpfulness, and personality.

My online credentials will give you a very good overview of who I am and how I would work to help you as Experienced Crew and what I would be like to have aboard for a long voyage with you.

I will send you a Private Message which will include a link to my online Sailing Credentials and multiple ways for you to contact me off the forum, including phone number, email, Skype, etc. I am happy to have a phone interview or Skype call (voice or video) prior to any commitment, so you can see if I fit your needs.

If I don't hear back from you, I will assume you have found crew and I wish you a safe and happy voyage. In any case, please keep me in mind for any future deliveries or voyages where you may need Experienced Crew. I will be available as crew for ALL of 2017.

Sincerely,
Steadman Uhlich (on CF as "Steady Hand")
Steadman Uhlich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 11:48   #4

I would be interested. I am a commercially endorsed yachtmaster and instructor. Brought a Santa Cruz 50 to San Francisco for the pac cup last year. Uphill battle. But fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruisers Sailing Forum
mcwoodssf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 11:48   #5

Please contact me at 415 497 5686

Sent from my iPhone using Cruisers Sailing Forum
mcwoodssf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crew, crew wanted, wanted