Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-04-2017, 17:56   #1

Boat: Kanter 52' cutter
Crew Available Bermuda to East Coast US

Very experienced blue water couple available to crew from Bermuda to anywhere on east coast of US...... Sometime near end of June after AC. Own 52' Kanter Ocean Cruiser for last ten years, currently in Curacao. Traveling to AC in Bermuda with friends on their yacht, looking for return trip. Both excellent sailors, solid, reliable with good judgement and easy going personalities. Him: ex-pilot, high level mechanical and boat repair skills. Her: ex-veterinarian with alot of medical skills, good cook. Both nonsmoker's, no drugs, clean and reliable, experienced offshore and with heavy weather. We will cover all our own expenses.
Will be in Bermuda prior to cup, may PM us. Thanks!!!
sailnautilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 20:43   #2

Re: Crew Available Bermuda to East Coast US

Still looking for possible crew positions from Bermuda to US during month of June.....flexible dates.
Very experienced blue water sailors, will cover all our expenses and be an asset on any boat......
Would prefer a sail back instead of an airplane flight.
Thanks!!!
Old 21-05-2017, 13:48   #3

Now in Bermuda, looking for return to US.
Excellent references.
Please PM me!!!!!!
Old 31-05-2017, 20:35   #4

Boat: Prout Quest CS33 33'

Hi - I'm expecting to sail from NJ to Bermuda on 6/17 and return by 7/5. My crew for the trip there will likely fly back to NJ leaving me to figure something out for the return sail. I've been working on just that - online, and happened upon your post. I have a 33' Prout Quest - you can find me at https://twitter.com/PanaceaSails

If you're still in need of a ride, i could sure use the company. I'm a long time sailor but relative novice as far as ocean sailing - only some near offshore & ICW between FL & NJ.

Hope to hear from you - Paul
panaceasails is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Bermuda, crew, crew available, east coast